WFR Pure water Programme suggests Water Code For India
At present, the technical state of municipal housing economy, which is deteriorating rapidly, increases substantially the supply of household wastewater into inland water bodies. The wastewater is a contamination source of rivers and lakes with malignant bacteria and helminthes. Synthetic detergents used widely for domestic purposes contaminate water bodies to a much greater extent. Chemicals contained in detergents produce a material effect on the biological and physical regimes of water bodies when these flow with wastewater into rivers and lakes. As a result, a capacity of water to oxygen saturation decreases, and activity of bacteria mineralizing organic substances is blocked.
Nowadays, there is almost no place on the Earth where one can find clear natural water suitable for drinking purposes. Mountain glaciers, some underground lakes, springs and wells, are everything that the mankind possesses. Which of those are available to a modern urban citizen? Big rivers have been damaged by industrial wastewater, rainwater contains dissolved gaseous emissions, water from a forest lake or river contains an enormous amount of organics. A growing number of people in India understand that, so they do not consume tap water for meals and either purchase water filters or use bottled water.
It is known that more than half of all the human diseases are related to the consumption of low-quality drinking water. Of the total ictuses recorded in 2004, 77.3% were of a «water-based» nature and related to an inadequate state of power supply systems.
7 Water conditioning systems employed at a prevailing number of waterintakes do not provide for efficient water treatment. Water conditioning at minor and most decentralized water intakes is barbaric and missing totally at single operating wells. In those cases, people are forced to consume untreated water to satisfy their own requirements.
Local self-government bodies are not able to solve the problem through their own effort as they have no funds for this purpose.
A solution to the problem calls for a coordinated effort of various organizations, research and design institutions. The effort can be undertaken to achieve the highest effect possible provided that an integrated set of first priority and long-term activities is designed as a Federal Earmarked Program
Primary Implementation Goals of “Clear Water” Project are as follows:
– Provide people with drinking water of standard quality in quantities meeting the water consumption rates at affordable prices in order to satisfy their vital requirements and protect health.
– Provide people with bottled drinking water of standard quality, monitor strictly the production of the same.
– Provide people with effective and affordable final drinking water treatment systems (filters).
– Streamline the use of water resources. - Improve the infrastructure of water conditioning facilities.
Safety, reliability, and controllability of public high-quality drinking water supplies should be based on a comprehensive approach considering many aspects. These include: reasonable selection of a water supply source, allowance for a chemical composition of original water and specific process features of water conditioning, steadfast adherence to standards and regulations concerning drinking water supplies, strict accounting of and chargeability for water consumption services, handling of water resources and water reserves with care as a natural product.
In particular, all of the issues around establishing a procedure of public clear drinking water supplies under emergencies, expansion of underground water consumption practices, construction of new and protection of existing water
storage facilities and wells can be studied within the framework of the Project.
An extension of life durations by at least 3-5 years, a decrease in morbidity and mortality rates of the Russian population due to improvement of drinking water quality only are the least cost-based component of the activities towards preservation of the Indian people.
The most important implementation objectives of the Project are as follows:
– Undertake research studies concerning first priority objectives to provide the country’s population with high-quality drinking water, arrange for and hold a Russian-wide tender among research institutions to develop high-efficient water treatment processes.
– Streamline and improve the regulatory framework concerning drinking water supplies.
– Construct and protect water intakes, implement comprehensive, staged financing of activities related to the construction of water storages for drinking purposes.
– Adopt a Federal Law «The Introduction of Amendments and Alterations to the Water Code of India ».
– Formulate a «Saving Water Supply Vision». Adopt Federal Laws «The Water Supplies», «The Drinking Water and Drinking Water Supplies», «The Domestic and Industrial Wastewater». Amend and alter laws to provide that water is recognized as a foodstuff.
– Develop a system of activities to provide the population with high-quality bottled water, draft proposals for comprehensive staged financing of activities related to
supply of the population with bottled drinking water.
– Develop a system of activities to provide most vital public facilities with drinking water, which are related to the installation of final treatment equipment for water supplied to vital public facilities and, first and foremost, pre-school institutions and schools.
– Preserve water bodies as well as ecosystems influencing the drinking water recovery processes.
– Draft proposals to preserve flora and fauna of water bodies due to prevention of uncontrolled civil and industrial production waste discharges into water;
– Interact with governmental customers of federal earmarked programs to develop a Federal Earmarked Program «Clear Water» aimed at reasonable and efficient use of water resources and financing of the same at the cost of federal budget funds.
– Establish an information system of data on the development of new water conditioning techniques and processes, activities to manage research and design efforts;
– Assist in industrial manufacture and installation of systems and devices to ensure accident-free production, transportation, conditioning, quality identification, and metering of drinking water;
– Improve the national monitoring system of drinking water quality effects on public health;
– Improve the regulatory framework concerning water supplies.
“The Concept of Federal Earmarked Program “Drinking Water Supplies to Russian Population” and Implementation of First Priority Activities to Improve Public Water Supplies”.
A problem of high-quality drinking water supplied to the population of the Russian Federation is solved by this Project in compliance with the requirements of the Water Code of the India
Hygienic Requirements for Water Quality of Central Drinking Water Supply Systems… Quality Control”, and other legal regulations and sanitary practices governing the basic requirements for drinking water supplies of standard quality to the population at appropriate consumption rates.
Basic concepts of drinking water supplies of standard quality to the population are as follows:
1) governmental ownership of water resources and water bodies as water supply sources;
2) governmental control, planning, and forecasting;
3) licensing of water business activities;
4) governmental monitoring of water quality and public health status;
5) differentiation of consumable drinking water price depending on its original
quality and water treatment and transportation costs;
6) differential approach to setting of public water consumption rates, accounting of drinking water flow rates;
7) minimization of drinking water consumption by industry (except for food sector) and tough pricing policies towards industrial enterprises consuming drinking water;
8) institutional and financial support to business for manufacture of water supply facilities, pipes, fittings, reagents, materials, instruments, domestic and collective final tap water treatment equipment, and development of water bottling lines;
9) strict compliance with laws concerning protection of drinking water supply sources;
10) public promotion of hygienic knowledge and skills concerning protection of water sources against contamination, drinking water saving and final treating in a domestic environment.
WFR suggesting Water Code for India:-
“Regulatory Support of Utility and Drinking Water Supplies”
This subproject provides for continued effort towards improvement of the regulatory framework to ensure interaction between different governmental tiers in implementation of programmed objectives concerning utility and drinking water supplies.
It is necessary to consolidation legislatively a list of drinking water supply facilities as most important life-support ones to be owned by a constitutional entity of the Russian Federation or municipalities, formulate and adopt a number of regulatory documents: – Federal Law «The Amendments and Alterations to the Water Code of India »;
– Federal Law «The Water Supplies»;
– Federal Law «The Drinking Water and Drinking Water Supplies»;
– Federal Law «The Civil and Industrial Wastewater»;
– Federal Law «The Water Supplies in Emergencies»;
- Federal Law «The Procedure for Use of Land being Part of Sanitary Water Intake Zones».
Sports Development: –
Sport Facilities with Lesgaft Russia- O21CD coordinated the Lesgaft with GFDC for Sport development in Goa. O21CD President Mr.Neel initiated and coordinated to with future partner world renowned university Lesgaft with GFDC, Goa Sports for purpose of development, design, construction and operation of sports facilities, education and training of teachers and specialists in the sports industry. This positive step will team up in building a strong sports foundation in India that will ensure better sport facilities to athletes and gold medal winning champions for tomorrow. The Chief Minister of Goa has welcomed and appreciated the sincere efforts for coordinating this visit of Lesgaft Russian delegates. The GFDC is overwhelmed by the support and facilities that will be apart of this project.
Ecological Hones :- (Please see the attached word file Ecological homes)
CNilesh Neel: –
Founder President of O21CD Mr.Nilesh Neel is instrumental to associate and collaborate with Russian scientists architect and other high eminent scholars of Russia to strengthen the Indo-Russian relation. We have dream for India as a nation in all fields and formed O21CD to bring new technology and concept for the welfare of India. In the context of Pure Drinking Water for the people of India, Mr. Nilesh Neel is carrying out dedicated work to bring Russian inventions of HRCM Nanotechnology to India.Poet, writer, speaker & entrepreneur Mr. Neel is working to strengthen various segments of India by bringing about the most innovative & disruptive technologies of this century to India. Mr.Nilesh Neel is recipient of Russian Award by “Kremlin Fond” (The Fund of Presidential programs and force structures “Kremlin”) for his poetry book “Life” by the decision of the Board of Trustees of the “Kremlin” Foundation, to acknowledge Mr.Neel’s contribution to the development of Russian-Indian relations, the strengthening of friendship and cooperation between the people of Russia and India, Mr.Neel was awarded a public award – the Order of “National Glory” Simultaneously, an honorary Diploma was given to Mr.Neel, to mark his personal contribution to the international cultural heritage. The ceremony was held on 2013, April 8th in the “President-Hotel” Office of the President’s Administrative Department of the Russian Federation. The “Kremlin” Foundation is an official organization, connected with the Government, on the highest level.